2790 – DE MULLER SWEET WINE OF MASS SUPERIOR
We come across a quirky, really different wine that is worth considering. The De Muller family specializes in the production of Mass wines, such as this one, which are obtained according to ecclesiastical rules.This guarantees a liturgical purity, a statement endorsed by the testimony of the titles of Pontifical Providers. The Mass wines are accompanied by their corresponding Ecclesiastical Certificate that the Archbishops of Tarragona have granted to De Muller since 1883.
Colour: Old gold color with amber hues.
Varieties: Grenache Blanc and Macabee
Graduation: 15% Vol.
· Nose: Elegant aroma, with ripe fruit and candied fruit, with notes of truffle and raisins. Delicate orange background that evolves into a smoky background acquired by aging in very old oak.
· Palate: Very sweet, full, dense and generous, with original touches of dates, pine nuts and hazelnuts, and warmer honey, flowers and spices.
Service: It is recommended to serve it between 12 and 14 ºC temperature.
Capacity: 75 Cl.
1201 – DE MULLER SPARKLING VIOLANT QUEEN RESERVE
Made by traditional Champagne method with second fermentation in the bottle. Violant Queen combines the elegance and volume of Pinot Noir with the citrus freshness and unctuousness of Chardonnay.Its 48 months of contact with the lees provide a sparkling wine with subtle bubbles on the palate, intense creaminess in the mouth and prolonged aftertaste.Due to its characteristics, this sparkling wine evolves in the bottle towards aromas and flavors of dehydrated fruits and notes of hazelnut.
· Sight: Light yellow, reflections of old gold, subtle bubble release
· Nose: Toasted, lactic notes, ripe tropical fruits and caramelized citrus
· Palate: Great volume, confirming the aromas found, with great freshness
Graduation: 12% by Alc.
Grapes: 50% Pinot Noir and 50% Chardonnay
Pairing: Seafood dishes, baked fish, white meats, pork and acorn-fed ham
Service: We recommend serving it between 5 and 8 ºC temperature.
Capacity: 75 Cl.