IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE TREATMENT MANAGER
Company Name: Cava Artístic S.L.
Address: Nápoles, 19
Town: Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)
Postal Code: 08380
· Management of your contact details to answer your doubts and / or questions.
· Sending, if necessary, communications that may be of interest to you.
· Management of the sale and purchase of the products of our Entity
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By implementing those forms that may be included on the website, relating to the services provided and / or products marketed by CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L., Users agree to the inclusion and processing of the data they provide in the processing of personal data, owned by CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L. may exercise the relevant rights in accordance with the provisions of the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested parties on the website
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. is the legal person responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services that are marketed.
CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the data controller are:
Company Name: Cava Artístic S.L.
Address: Nápoles, 19
Town: Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)
Postal Code: 08380
19, Nápoles street, 08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)
+ 34 669 85 08 25
For what purpose do we collect your data?
In accordance with current regulations, CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L. it only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, management and activities attributed by law.
On this website, only contact details, identification and financial information provided by users are processed. The data that can be requested from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
· Management of contact details to be able to answer questions and / or questions.
· Sending information that may be of interest to you, if applicable.
· Management of the sale and purchase of the products of our Company.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be conducted, nor will user profiles be developed.
We also inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify users and to carry out statistical studies.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be retained until the user states otherwise and for the legally established retention periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the legitimate use or purpose for which they were collected.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Third parties to help us provide information technology services, such as platform providers, web hosting services, etc. In this regard, CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L. will cooperate so that these third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be due to them. CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service. CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of its users to other companies, unless it is necessary for the provision of the service. The web may have links, applications or features shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. is not responsible for the information contained in these applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties in the absence of any management or control over them, and therefore the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties.
What are the rights of the Users who provide us with your data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and with regard to the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation of treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by means of a written and signed application, accompanied by a photocopy of DNI or Passport, addressed to the following address:
Cava Artístic S.L.
08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)
Likewise, if you inform Users that they may withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they may lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they deem it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event that there is any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact: Cava Artístic S.L. Nápoles, 19 08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona) email@example.com
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT HIS DATA IS REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose for which they are provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profits and for emergent damage., which could be generated by these inaccuracies or falsities. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms is owned by a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct collection of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
USER RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information and content included in it, will be the sole responsibility of the person who makes it. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the applicable legality, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith. and lawful use by Users, who shall be solely responsible for such access and proper use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current law, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own. CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L., all this according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. does not assume any responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or lost profits, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information referred to in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and content manager of the Web is CAVA ARTÍSTIC S.L. with address at 19, Nápoles street of 08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona) and with the management of the Internet domains: www.cavaartistic.es, www.cavaartistic.cat or www.cavesmonells.cat according to user communications and / or interested via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, which owns this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
CAVA ARTISTIC S.A. is solely responsible for the contents and the management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of an analogous nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, other than this website, is the responsibility of the legitimate owners.
CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. regularly collaborates with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users read the relevant legal notices and privacy policies before accessing these web environments, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted this legal text in full.
CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. undertakes to control the content that is displayed on these social networks and will expel those users who misuse it.
CAVA ARTISTIC S.L. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), for the use of social networks or web browsing, the execution of the following actions:
· It is recommended that all users use the pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate via the Internet, allowing them to have a true “digital identity”, which does not call into question the security of the his personal and professional life.
· Users are advised to take special care when posting visual audio and graphic content to their profiles, as in this case they may be jeopardizing the privacy and intimacy of those around them.
· It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile on the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” or have access to the information published on the profile. direct contacts previously by the user.
· It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and researching whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting contact through the social network.
· It is recommended that you do not post physical contact information on your user profile, which will allow anyone to find out where they live, where they work or study on a daily basis, or the places they usually visit.
· Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care when posting information about where they are at all times.
· It is recommended to use and publish only content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense that can be protected by national courts.
· Users are encouraged to use different usernames and passwords to log in to the different social networks of which they are a member.
· It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and uppercase and lowercase.
· All users are encouraged to have their computer software installed and properly updated.
· All the information concerning the website must be read. It explains who the owners are and the purpose for which the data is requested.